After analysing the song of Charlie Winston “Say something”, the students of the European course have been working on a exhibition on Refugees journey to Europe.
Before they have been studying the story of Aylan Khurdi (a syrian boy dead in Turkey), the vocabulary of migration, the rigths of refugees, the reasons of migrations…
The different parts of the exhibition are :
1) Big map of migrations to Europe
2) The entrance in Europe by Greece and Balkans
3) The entrance in Europe by Italy
4) The entrance in Europe by Spain
5) The process for asking asylum in Belgium
6) The documents for asking asylum in Belgium
7) Associations helping refugees in Belgium
The exhibition should be finished for the end of the project and translated in English.
Muriel Moens (Wavre)